wunk

wunk
I know a few, post any you know if they aren't listed up here already
Female base glitches:
Violet Starling and Sexy Present allows you to glitch your avatar boobs, so they show. This combination, depending on how the stupid items get inflated, costs usually around 160,000 gold.

Tropical Night Beach Dress and Red Velvet Queen of Cups allows your butt to show up when you turn around. This combination is a much cheaper one and costs around 40,000 gold.

Both:
I forget what other items, but if you put certain gloves on and wear two eye tattoos at once, when you move around in gaia towns they switch colour, and when you sit up and down they go back and forth between colours. This one is fairly cheap and should only have to be like 2,000 gold or so. Depending on what you buy. This glitch doesn't always work, I was able to do it on another account but I forget how, all I know is that it was certain gloves, and usually yellow eye and blue eye face tattoos are what you need.

Last edited by Dem Trolls on Sun 19 Feb 2012, 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : prices)

wunk

wunk
Bald Glitch:
SeA is good with this but with the new bald hair items this glitch doesn't seem as special anymore unless you combine it with no face which I don't know how to do