Sunlightdawn

Sunlightdawn
Forum Moderator
*didnt see the where ryry put the rantz topic*
>:C
Stupid job corps is making eveyone change there facial piercings to clear plastic crap. wtf
not cool and not fair.
im an ART student we r supposed to express ourselves and be unique.
whats more they r cracking down on hair styles and and colors. >:C *growls*
were in school not a job, hair color i can understand if we were going to go to an interview for a job but
are not.
most know how to look presentable for a job interview, i know to take out my piercing, i know how
to dress up and look good for one, i dont need job corps mothering me ive had jobs b4.
if ur ignorant enough to have crazy hair colors and ur face full of metal when u go to an interview thts
ur stupid fault if they dont have common sense.

And another thing, they wanna take away our ps3&2's, psp's,xbox's, mp3's, ipods,laptops etc. for no god
damn reason. they say it's a "rule" tht we arnt allowed to have them, just never enforced.
but on the list of things to bring and not to they were just recommended to not bring them because of theft.
they never said we couldnt.
now they wanna take them away from us. which is bs cause the cst(computer service tech.)
and graphic design class need laptops to do they're work. its obvious for cst. graphic design need them
so we can actually do our work, we r in a cramped over crowed class room. we r short 15 computers.
so there is 15 students tht cant get there shit done, if the take our laptops away then there will be 20-25
students tht will just be sitting on there asses unable to do there work then be yelled at a teacher tht will
call it an excuse not being able to get on a computer.

and the damn uniform policys fuck u. y cant i wear a shirt over my collared shirt, its low cut so u can
see i have it on. wtf
starting to hate u job corps

Ryan

Ryan
Administrator
Sunlightdawn wrote:*didnt see the where ryry put the rantz topic*
>:C
Stupid job corps is making eveyone change there facial piercings to clear plastic crap. wtf
not cool and not fair.
im an ART student we r supposed to express ourselves and be unique.
whats more they r cracking down on hair styles and and colors. >:C *growls*
were in school not a job, hair color i can understand if we were going to go to an interview for a job but
are not.
most know how to look presentable for a job interview, i know to take out my piercing, i know how
to dress up and look good for one, i dont need job corps mothering me ive had jobs b4.
if ur ignorant enough to have crazy hair colors and ur face full of metal when u go to an interview thts
ur stupid fault if they dont have common sense.

And another thing, they wanna take away our ps3&2's, psp's,xbox's, mp3's, ipods,laptops etc. for no god
damn reason. they say it's a "rule" tht we arnt allowed to have them, just never enforced.
but on the list of things to bring and not to they were just recommended to not bring them because of theft.
they never said we couldnt.
now they wanna take them away from us. which is bs cause the cst(computer service tech.)
and graphic design class need laptops to do they're work. its obvious for cst. graphic design need them
so we can actually do our work, we r in a cramped over crowed class room. we r short 15 computers.
so there is 15 students tht cant get there shit done, if the take our laptops away then there will be 20-25
students tht will just be sitting on there asses unable to do there work then be yelled at a teacher tht will
call it an excuse not being able to get on a computer.

and the damn uniform policys fuck u. y cant i wear a shirt over my collared shirt, its low cut so u can
see i have it on. wtf
starting to hate u job corps
The world is getting more and more pathetic, lol