wunk

wunk
wat up with the backrounddd. why cant we change it anymore.
oh and this is just a suggestion but the text boxes.. well idk hard to explain
if you look at the site that had 30 mods after me for a stupid signature
http://okamiworld.com/index.php?action=profile
you can see how the boxes are filled in and the backround doesnt move like this one
I like that effect
keep it~ but ya i just think it seems to have a little cold, empty feeling.

wunk

wunk
oh here's one

instead of going straight to the edit page for the profile methinks we should b able to just view it normally like if you were viewing another person's profile, but for our account profile it would have an option at the top that says edit profile or w.e idk

Ryan

Ryan
Administrator
Boxes? What boxes? Editing your own profiles look atm is impossible, I don't get really that much of what you explain to me. Please elaborate more clearly!

The background pick is gone for now due to ripway being down. Sad

wunk

wunk
Ryan wrote:Boxes? What boxes? Editing your own profiles look atm is impossible, I don't get really that much of what you explain to me. Please elaborate more clearly!

The background pick is gone for now due to ripway being down. Sad
Sad
Ik im terrible at explanations.
idk how to explain so w.e lol Sad(

wunk

wunk
Ryan wrote:No, Mikayla, please try!
;v;
ok fine
hmm.
ok
the box.. well ok you have the lay out of the page, in the backround is the wallpaper, and then theres the gray outline boxes. inside those i thin should be filled in so it idk it seems kind of distracting

Ryan

Ryan
Administrator
Dem Trolls wrote:
;v;
ok fine
hmm.
ok
the box.. well ok you have the lay out of the page, in the backround is the wallpaper, and then theres the gray outline boxes. inside those i thin should be filled in so it idk it seems kind of distracting
Excellent so in other words you don't want it to be transparent? ;o

wunk

wunk
Ryan wrote:
Dem Trolls wrote:
;v;
ok fine
hmm.
ok
Excellent so in other words you don't want it to be transparent? ;o
exactly Surprised
c:

Sponsored content