Ryan

Ryan
Administrator
You first start off from a new game in a horse carriage as a "prisoner" with a few others who are "unfortunate" one quickly becomes your friend, a Nord.
The Nord who helps you guides you through the intro and the basics of the game.

With the introduction being VERY long you finally get asked "who are you?" this is where you choose who you want to be, what race.

After choosing the race you get lectured by a priest who gets interrupted by a rude Nord, this Nord in particular isn't afraid of death, when he gets executed, he can't say that any more now can he? Heh.

After a little jibba jabba you go forth to your place to get "executed" as you're just about to be killed by the Imperial Headsman, a Dragon flies onto a watch tower in your view and blows the Imperial Headsman & guards out of the way, you now get a chance to finally walk around as your helpful friend the Nord now helps you through the basics.

iGoRawr

iGoRawr
omg i have skyrim!! I wish it was online tho. but w/e the game is so amazing. huge world. itll take forever to beat. btw do u have any gaiaonline items u dont want? Wink
Ryan wrote:You first start off from a new game in a horse carriage as a "prisoner" with a few others who are "unfortunate" one quickly becomes your friend, a Nord.
The Nord who helps you guides you through the intro and the basics of the game.

With the introduction being VERY long you finally get asked "who are you?" this is where you choose who you want to be, what race.

After choosing the race you get lectured by a priest who gets interrupted by a rude Nord, this Nord in particular isn't afraid of death, when he gets executed, he can't say that any more now can he? Heh.

After a little jibba jabba you go forth to your place to get "executed" as you're just about to be killed by the Imperial Headsman, a Dragon flies onto a watch tower in your view and blows the Imperial Headsman & guards out of the way, you now get a chance to finally walk around as your helpful friend the Nord now helps you through the basics.

DevRoxas

DevRoxas
I played skyrim. It's pretty fun but gets boring after you finish the main story and finish all the guilds and what not (Just like oblivion). >.>

Sponsored content