sab.addiction

sab.addiction
how i can i download proto's profile stealer? i want it and try'd downloading it... maybe im too noob? help Sad

(im new ^_^)

Ryan

Ryan
Administrator
Sorry, I've updated the link, "Get it Here" click the "Here." also, Moved to ==> Help & Support http://www.devforumz.com/t258-release-profile-stealer

sab.addiction

sab.addiction
it opens up in adobe reader but i cant ...its not supported ...what do i need to make it work? btw... does it work for sab (stick arena ballistick)? cuz im kinda confused lol

Ryan

Ryan
Administrator
sab.addiction wrote:it opens up in adobe reader but i cant ...its not supported ...what do i need to make it work? btw... does it work for sab (stick arena ballistick)? cuz im kinda confused lol
yep, and that's weird, I NEVER downloaded it. I just let him release it.
Considering it's made in Pascal, I'd suggest getting that programming language?

sab.addiction

sab.addiction
Ryan wrote:
sab.addiction wrote:it opens up in adobe reader but i cant ...its not supported ...what do i need to make it work? btw... does it work for sab (stick arena ballistick)? cuz im kinda confused lol

i click then it says open then it takes me to adobe reader... any ways or programs u have that maybe i dont? (ill post screens later)

Ryan

Ryan
Administrator
sab.addiction wrote:
Ryan wrote:

i click then it says open then it takes me to adobe reader... any ways or programs u have that maybe i dont? (ill post screens later)
I NEVER downloaded it. I just let him release it. Yes, post screenies of your problem, I'll try to help out as much as I can
also; next time be more clearer with your topic titles! <3

sab.addiction

sab.addiction
tried and failed ill update with screenies when i have time ... someone stole my account :/ ...well actually 2 lol

dimsum rank 10

vonstiger rank 8

if anyone could help me out that would be cool in anyways... ty

Jamie

Jamie
sab.addiction wrote:tried and failed ill update with screenies when i have time ... someone stole my account :/ ...well actually 2 lol

dimsum rank 10

vonstiger rank 8

if anyone could help me out that would be cool in anyways... ty
You're accounts were stolen when you used the program?
You can report the hacking here...
http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/report.php?r=1

Also, you can steal any profile manually...
http://forum.hacks101.info/gaiaonline-guides/%28how-to%29-steal-profiles!/

sab.addiction

sab.addiction
no they had been hacked awhile ago and i just want them back :L

Ryan

Ryan
Administrator
sab.addiction wrote:lol i hate mah pc :/
You won't know what hating a PC is until you have my makeshift laptop (the screen is smashed on it) I have to balance a lcd monitor I got free from school one time, it's annoying as it keeps disconnecting from the port it connects into to. It's also quite heavy when on my legs, lol.

sab.addiction

sab.addiction
lol dont matter its free Tongue out and i still need this profile steeler thing to work :/ wheres proto

Ryan

Ryan
Administrator
sab.addiction wrote:lol dont matter its free Tongue out and i still need this profile steeler thing to work :/ wheres proto
B&

Jamie

Jamie
sab.addiction wrote:lol dont matter its free Tongue out and i still need this profile steeler thing to work :/ wheres proto
Proto? We killed him. :fua:

sab.addiction

sab.addiction
proto cant be banned hes like the god of the hackers lol

Jamie

Jamie
sab.addiction wrote:proto cant be banned hes like the god of the hackers lol
You must be confusing him with Lain.

Sponsored content