Ryan

Ryan
Administrator
I need more suggestions to work on, I'm bored. SUGGESTIONS NOW!

TiT

TiT
bring back the 'latest posts' thingy and give it a scroll bar and make it longer.

wunk

wunk
and when u go to log in theres like 20 things for logging in- on the side, at the top, that popup that says welcome and one behind ittt

Ryan

Ryan
Administrator
Dem Trolls wrote:and when u go to log in theres like 20 things for logging in- on the side, at the top, that popup that says welcome and one behind ittt
What kind of English is this
when you go to log in there's like 20 things for logging in on the side <- what?, at the top & that popup that says welcome and one behind it <- what?

wunk

wunk
Ryan wrote:
Dem Trolls wrote:and when u go to log in theres like 20 things for logging in- on the side, at the top, that popup that says welcome and one behind ittt
when you go to log in there's like 20 things for logging in on the side <- what?, at the top & that popup that says welcome and one behind it <- what?

Neutral
I was in a rush, hush your self

I was saying that when you go to log in they'res basically just way to many things to log in.
And I noticed some error. it took me like 5 tries to log in because it kept saying my account was inactive.

Ryan

Ryan
Administrator
Dem Trolls wrote:
Ryan wrote:

Neutral
I was in a rush. Hush your self

I was saying that when you go to log in they'res basically just way to many things to log in.
And I noticed some error. it took me like 5 tries to log in because it kept saying my account was inactive.
I was saying when you go to log in there's just too many login fields to log in with.
I noticed some error, it took me like 5 tries to log in because it kept saying my account was inactive. That's a damn weird error o-o take a screen shot & post it in the 'bugs & problems' forum next time!

wunk

wunk
Ryan wrote:
Dem Trolls wrote:
Ryan wrote:

Neutral

I was saying when you go to log in there's just too many login fields to log in with.
I noticed some error, it took me like 5 tries to log in because it kept saying my account was inactive. That's a damn weird error o-o take a screen shot & post it in the 'bugs & problems' forum next time!

Ik. but lul ik you press prt scr or something to take a shot but when I press it it doesn't do anything. o-o idk if its broken, or I'm just not doing it right.

Ryan

Ryan
Administrator
Dem Trolls wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Dem Trolls wrote:
Ryan wrote:

Neutral

Ik. but lul ik you press prt scr or something to take a shot but when I press it it doesn't do anything. o-o idk if its broken, or I'm just not doing it right.
PrntSc>Microsoft Paint>Ctrl+V>Save as & name it>upload to tinypic.com>done

TiT

TiT
Ryan wrote:
Dem Trolls wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Dem Trolls wrote:
Ryan wrote:

Neutral

PrntSc>Microsoft Paint>Ctrl+V>Save as & name it>upload to tinypic.com>done

Also set up this months lottery :V

wunk

wunk
this is old but
I love the scrolling now
I honestly believe it's now faster than gaia's.
ok but just
with the's profilepaper,
you can stick with clouds, fine, but it should be a little more blue ish or a different cloud one because this one it just seems a little boring- and again with the transparent boxesss
I feel like this site has a similar layout but with this one i really like the way the boxes and what not look http://mspaforums.com/
oh
and another thing

with the pictures/link anything

if you go over a picture it lights up, but its kind of annoying because it makes me feel like it's a link or something.
i think unless you can actually click it it shouldnt light up :B

Last edited by Dem Trolls on Sun 19 Feb 2012, 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : le edit)

Ryan

Ryan
Administrator
I read what you replied with and I thought it was in another language, lol. You're still using too many comma's to list nothing and/or to separate nothing, it's confusing.

I got this though:
Dem Trolls wrote:if you go over a picture it lights up, but its kind of annoying because it makes me feel like it's a link or something.

Well, it gives a nice feel to the forum - it's only transparency, it's nothing that bad. I'll think about it.

wunk

wunk
Ryan wrote:I read what you replied with and I thought it was in another language, lol. You're still using too many comma's to list nothing and/or to separate nothing, it's confusing.

I got this though:
Dem Trolls wrote:if you go over a picture it lights up, but its kind of annoying because it makes me feel like it's a link or something.

Well, it gives a nice feel to the forum - it's only transparency, it's nothing that bad. I'll think about it.

well true... k broo you do what you want dur :B

Ryan

Ryan
Administrator
I want suggestions, not criticism!

Sponsored content