wunk

wunk
I DREWZ MY OCs Scan0001-14-1-1

Scarfs (right) [Guess why that's her nickname.]
Lynus (left)

its so bootyful

Last edited by Javascript Error on Tue 02 Aug 2011, 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total

wunk

wunk
There are a lot of models for my o.cs, and this is the newer one, made for the remake of my old hilarious manga, Katsumi Ai: The Worst Comic Ever!

wunk

wunk
once the comic is finished I'll post it up here on devforumz.
hooray!

wunk

wunk
Scarfs was created back in December 2009 and is based off a dream I once had
this was the first drawing of her
I DREWZ MY OCs Scan0004-2
as you can tell, she's evolved. A lot. and I've gotten to be a much better artist for her.
in the dream, Lynus was an evil wizard who gave scarfs magic powers so she'd join him to help the Dark Masters of the universe take over the galaxy.. it was an amazing, hilarious, dramatic, action packed story that is still awesome for the fact that the idea is still going on to this day.. a lot of changes have been made to it.
for starters, the original dream I had was that scarfs traveled from world to world, (cartoon worlds)
and Kirby and Nintendo characters were involved in it.
That was changed because in the future, I don't wanna get stuck in copyright shit considering that I'm planing on making this all a real anime one day..
the second thing is that scarfs wasn't always scarfs. Her original name was Mikki Katame.
Then it changed to Miki Katsumi
and then her outfit changed to wear a scarf, so her newest name is being called by her nickname, Scarfs.
the next thing is that Lynus used to have no face.. yes. he had no character. I couldn't get a character for him.. mainly because I didn't feel like imagining one, and I used to not be able to draw boys. He didn't have a name, either. He was just, the wizard.
his personalities have somewhat stayed the same. He used to be evil, and he will be until a certain point in the comic, where he turns good and Scarfs finally agrees to join him. But his main personalities are,
Sarcastic
Dark
He has very dry humor
Stubborn
Pushy
Rude
and can be very loney at times

Scarfs's personality includes being
Stubborn
Dark
Annoying
Over Confident
Laid Back
Lazy
Naive
Doesn't realize it but has a very powerful evil side
Funny

There are other O.Cs that go along in the comic but I'm not sure if I'll really add them in yet. I have to add some, because the original comic included Nintendo characters, and like I said.. can't use those anymore.

Possible O.Cs for the Comic

Momo: Vampire girl who is slow and has green hair
Naomi: Scarfs's Sister who is mentally retarded and a drunky
Nylia: Sassy pushover kill joy and emo chick with powers like Scarfs and hates just about everything
Niki: Shy girl with short blue hair and has the power to control any liquid
Celia: The Best friend of Scarfs who is shy, has no powers and helps keep Scarfs's power a secret from humanity
Dark Master Of..: 3 Evil Dark-Cloaked monsters who killed Lynus's parents when he was just a little kid, and took him in teaching him how to destroy the Earth and find the chosen one (Scarfs)

Sponsored content