Ryan

Ryan
Administrator
1. OK, first you must have the inactive accounts email, lets use an example shall we?
Canadiansk8r007@MSN.com, if that is @hotmail.com, yahoo.com, gmail.com or any other email host then you must go to that site, as this is MSN, go Here

2. As you can see you're on the Registration page now look at the Username field input the inactive email in this case; Canadiansk8r007 enter MSN's confirmation info below to confirm if that account is not taken or is, input your desired password.

3. if that email is NOT taken it will send you to a second form of information you must enter, do so.

4. Once that is all done, it'll redirect you to "your" email inbox, now that you have the inbox in your hands, go to www.gaiaonline.com/login, click "forgot password" there should be a field with a submit button beneath it, enter the email you just made this being; Canadiansk8r007@MSN.com and submit, it'll say that they've sent a activation email with a link to reset your pass and some creepy weeaboo ^o^ face

5. Go to the inbox of the email and wait for the activation email to come, ( it should come instantly, if not, Gaia's side might be slow or they've fount something suspicious )

6. once the email has been sent to you, go to it and open it, there should be a link inside of it saying "reset your password", it'll send you to a nice stable page in which you can reset the password to said account, enter the desired password & submit it.

7. use the Profile ID, email, or username of the account, and the password you just recently 'reset' to login with. You should be greeted to an annoying achievement.

NOTE: If the account is blocked until it's 13, then it's bad luck, ages ago when Gaia was a forum and it was brand new, they didn't need all the birth date, and now it resets to the highest figure which is 2011 or something. So it'll be years before it is accessible.

Last edited by Ryan on Sun 11 Mar 2012, 10:17 am; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : They removed that ^0^ creepy emote)

octobyr

octobyr
So the only way to get this to work is if the email is not taken?

I'm sorry if I'm annoying, I just am dying to have one of those inactive profiles.

Thanks Ryan.

Ryan

Ryan
Administrator
octobyr wrote:So the only way to get this to work is if the email is not taken?

I'm sorry if I'm annoying, I just am dying to have one of those inactive profiles.

Thanks Ryan.
Ask ANYTHING you want, man it what's I'm here for!
Yes it does have to be an inactive email.

Sponsored content