Protozoid

Protozoid
Yeah, decided to make one for the lulz. That and the fact that no one has made one of these that's available to the public. Get it Here. 'Course a Gaian with even the most minimalistic knowledge would know how to do this manually, but eh, simplicity for the win 4m1r1t3??

Works cross-platform under Wine. So consider this a lucky day for you n00bs with fail Macs.

P.S - Nice revamp Ryan. A bit laggy though; could use some adjustments. Also, anyone that has possession of an AutoIt decompiler, don't waste your time. This was made in Object Pascal and the source code is available to the public

Enjoy.

Ryan

Ryan
Administrator
Protozoid wrote:Yeah, decided to make one for the lulz. That and the fact that no one has made one of these that's available to the public. Get it here. 'Course a Gaian with even the most minimalistic knowledge would know how to do this manually, but eh, simplicity for the win 4m1r1t3??

Works cross-platform under Wine. So consider this a lucky day for you n00bs with fail Macs.

P.S - Nice revamp Ryan. A bit laggy though; could use some adjustments. Also, anyone that has possession of an AutoIt decompiler, don't waste your time. This was made in Object Pascal and the source code is available to the public

Enjoy.
What adjustments, in your opinion? I'd like more suggestions Wink

Protozoid

Protozoid
Well, whatever you did to the site sure is inducing a heck load of lag, for starters.
Secondly, the idling Pedo Bear gets pretty annoying. No offense (I know how much of a Pedo Bear fan you are, lol).

All I've noticed since I've been back to be honest.
Oh, and the "similar topics" & the random poll just feel like unnecessary features.

Ryan

Ryan
Administrator
Protozoid wrote:Well, whatever you did to the site sure is inducing a heck load of lag, for starters.
Secondly, the idling Pedo Bear gets pretty annoying. No offense (I know how much of a Pedo Bear fan you are, lol).

All I've noticed since I've been back to be honest.
Oh, and the "similar topics" & the random poll just feel like unnecessary features.
nah

Last edited by Ryan on Mon 05 Dec 2011, 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ryan

Ryan
Administrator
lol you said it ya self, it steals profiles?

wunk

wunk
Ryan wrote:lol you said it ya self, it steals profiles?
lol ik that now. and why need to make one? I kinda just look at the page source on someone's profile and take the css code from there .u.

Last edited by Dem Trolls on Mon 05 Dec 2011, 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lol this is old)

Ryan

Ryan
Administrator
Dem Trolls wrote:
Ryan wrote:lol you said it ya self, it steals profiles?
lol ik that now. and why need to make one? I kinda just look at the page source on someone's profile and take the css code from there .u.
yep, kind of pointless

Sponsored content