!?

SITE UPDATED, WHAT DO YA THINK!? Vote_l1050%SITE UPDATED, WHAT DO YA THINK!? Vote_r10 50% [ 2 ]
SITE UPDATED, WHAT DO YA THINK!? Vote_l100%SITE UPDATED, WHAT DO YA THINK!? Vote_r10 0% [ 0 ]
SITE UPDATED, WHAT DO YA THINK!? Vote_l1025%SITE UPDATED, WHAT DO YA THINK!? Vote_r10 25% [ 1 ]
SITE UPDATED, WHAT DO YA THINK!? Vote_l100%SITE UPDATED, WHAT DO YA THINK!? Vote_r10 0% [ 0 ]
SITE UPDATED, WHAT DO YA THINK!? Vote_l1025%SITE UPDATED, WHAT DO YA THINK!? Vote_r10 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : [ 4 ]
Page 1 of 1

Ryan

Ryan
Administrator
give your opinion on it now, than it was before!?

Ryan

Ryan
Administrator
who picked it needs editing more...? if you want me to change anything, put it in the suggestions section Here or if there's a bug somewhere create a topic in this Bugs & Problems forum here

wunk

wunk
Ryan wrote:who picked it needs editing more...? if you want me to change anything, put it in the suggestions section Here or if there's a bug somewhere create a topic in this Bugs & Problems forum here
Meh that was me.
I'm just saying because no site is ever perfect. Lol
but I noticed When I was on gaia, when I scroll, it scrolls smooth ans quick, but on here, its kind of laggy and slow. I think theres too much stuff on here. lolol and I think the fabric pattern in the white backround doesnt really fit at the top of the screen I like those colors in the header, the black white and blue, but once it gets down here, meh. I'm not saying go back to all black, though. I'm not even sure my self what would make it better o uo''

Ryan

Ryan
Administrator
Javascript Error wrote:
Ryan wrote:who picked it needs editing more...? if you want me to change anything, put it in the suggestions section Here or if there's a bug somewhere create a topic in this Bugs & Problems forum here
Meh that was me.
but I noticed When I was on gaia, when I scroll, it scrolls smooth ans quick, but on here, its kind of laggy and slow. I think theres too much stuff on here. lolol and I think the fabric pattern in the white backround doesnt really fit at the top of the screen I like those colors in the header, the black white and blue, but once it gets down here, meh. I'm not saying go back to all black, though. I'm not even sure my self what would make it better o uo''
You make no sense at times D;

wunk

wunk
Ryan wrote:
Javascript Error wrote:
Meh that was me.
You make no sense at times D;
;w ;
Ik
make me make sense DX

Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Copyright © 2010 - 2012 Devforums. Some rights reserved!