wunk

wunk
I love this website so much. <3

But two more things that I think should be added to make it awesome. . .
I don't know if you'd want to make this huge addition.
...XD
Okay, so you know how on Gaia theres are own actual profile? Well I like that. . . It's a nice place to be and a music option on a profile would be nice. c:
And you could make it devy C: but we could edit it

Ik this is a forum and thats what a forum is supposed to be, not really on profiles, but gaiaonline was once a forum and it had profiles . 3.
The other suggestion is the option to change the color of the site xD
Black is nice and all, but I'd like the option to make it anything, like a desktop backround. Our own ability to edit ours to our personal backround image.
idk xD I just thought it be cool

Ryan

Ryan
Administrator
Javascript Error wrote:I love this website so much. <3

But two more things that I think should be added to make it awesome. . .
I don't know if you'd want to make this huge addition.
...XD
Okay, so you know how on Gaia theres are own actual profile? Well I like that. . . It's a nice place to be and a music option on a profile would be nice. c:
And you could make it devy C: but we could edit it

Ik this is a forum and thats what a forum is supposed to be, not really on profiles, but gaiaonline was once a forum and it had profiles . 3.
The other suggestion is the option to change the color of the site xD
Black is nice and all, but I'd like the option to make it anything, like a desktop backround. Our own ability to edit ours to our personal backround image.
idk xD I just thought it be cool
They're both nearly impossible to do, but I think I could make a music field so you can input Music on it, and you already have a profile.