Ryan

Ryan
Administrator
Requirements

Read this: click! For more information on the member of staff positions

The posistions available are: 2 Moderator positions and 2 for Forum Moderators

You will need to also satisfy the requirements found in this Topic to apply for a position, please reply to this topic using the following form by copying and pasting it, to the best of your ability (only one position per person is allowed):

Code:
Desired position :

Reasons the above position :

Reasons for why Devforums should hire you :

Experience :

Other additional information :

Please bare in mind that the Developers, global moderators and administration team cannot be applied for as it is a promotion or too high in responsibility rather than a straight-to-hire position. Thank you.

Applications MUST be detailed. Please detail as much as you can WARNING! IF YOU DO NOT REPLY BACK WHILE IN STAFF TRAINING OR IF YOU APPEAR INACTIVE AFTER 30 DAYS, YOU'LL BE REMOVED FROM STAFF TRAINING!!!! You can always reapply! Just contact, thanks!

Staff training can take from 2 days to how fast you complete each test, depending on how fast you are at bringing the votes in, and answering the Interviews questions/tests! Potential is also a vital along with General knowledge, it is needed on ANY site to moderate. It's responsibility & doing such tasks in your moderating duty.

More information & requirements to be a member of staff can be found Here, if you haven't read it already.

Last edited by Ryan on Mon 19 Dec 2011, 1:55 pm; edited 21 times in total

Ryan

Ryan
Administrator
Javascript Error wrote:Where do you send the application to :C
right here. Select it all and paste it and answer the questions READ!

wunk

wunk
Desired position : Forum Moderator

Reasons the above position : Its something I think is interesting and I want to help with the site.

Reasons for why Devforums should hire you : I like to keep things in order; I might get that from my OCD mother... and I like to make sure people don't well, I can't say being innapropriate. Wink More like; annoying, trolling, spamming in wrong places, what not. I'd be good at deleting wrongful or racsit threads or things like that. Also if someone puts a thread about say... turrets, in a waffle thread. I'd move it to the correct thread and tell the user.

Experience : N/A

Other additional information : I'm good at watching threads to make sure nothing bad goes on and I go on the computer a lot.

Ryan

Ryan
Administrator
Javascript Error wrote:Desired position : Forum Moderator

Reasons the above position : Its something I think is interesting and I want to help with the site.

Reasons for why Devforums should hire you : I like to keep things in order; I might get that from my OCD mother... and I like to make sure people don't well, I can't say being innapropriate. Wink More like; annoying, trolling, spamming in wrong places, what not. I'd be good at deleting wrongful or racsit threads or things like that. Also if someone puts a thread about say... turrets, in a waffle thread. I'd move it to the correct thread and tell the user.

Experience : N/A

Other additional information : I'm good at watching threads to make sure nothing bad goes on and I go on the computer a lot.
Accepted, you will now go into Staff Training. Wink

Sir Sexi

Sir Sexi
Desired position : Moderator

Reasons the above position : Because i know how to keep things in order and i know whats appropriate i work in a computer shop and am very technical and also work on saldering,cpus,Motherboars, and i have been a modderator for S7even sinz before.

Reasons for why Devforums should hire you : Im intrested in being a modd something i always wanted to do;3

Experience : None xD

Other additional information : XDD cuse you love meh oxO

Last edited by Sir Sexi on Sat 11 Jun 2011, 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ryan

Ryan
Administrator
Sir Sexi wrote:Desired position : Moderator

Reasons the above position : Because i know how to keep things in order and i know whats appropriate xD

Reasons for why Devforums should hire you : Im intrested in being a modd something i always wanted to do;3

Thank you for applying, but there is not much of a reason why I should put you into Staff training, could you include more information, please?

Ryan

Ryan
Administrator
Sir Sexi wrote:Desired position : Moderator

Reasons the above position : Because i know how to keep things in order and i know whats appropriate i work in a computer shop and am very technical and also work on saldering,cpus,Motherboars, and i have been a modderator for S7even sinz before.

Accepted, you will now go into Staff Training.

Ryan

Ryan
Administrator
James, your staff training will go into session when Javascript error has finished hers.

Devon

Devon
Desired position : GFX Team/Developer

Reasons the above position : I like to have something to do you see? Making gfx just for random shit is boring. I need something to make it for, Also I could help with html wise problems, program-wise programming isn't my best priority. But I could provide help at some times. I also make video intros along with electro based song intros. I can look over the forum when you aren't around.

Reasons for why Devforums should hire you: ^ Stated here^

Experience : 3-4 years. (Photoshop, Fl studio, Adobe AE)

Other additional information : Will post examples & shit later on,

Ryan

Ryan
Administrator
Oh wow, I've forgot to update this, even James is still a trainee staff after a long, long time.
Better update!!!

Raze

Raze
Desired position : Admin

Reasons the above position : I want to help this website.

Reasons for why Devforums should hire you : I'm good with websites

Experience : Well you know the website I own. I'm a mod on a forum design website http://forum-design.forumotion.com/

Other additional information : I can help with HTML and CSS with users who need it.

Ryan

Ryan
Administrator
Raze wrote: Desired position : Admin

Reasons the above position : I want to help this website.

Reasons for why Devforums should hire you : I'm good with websites

Experience : Well you know the website I own. I'm a mod on a forum design website http://forum-design.forumotion.com/

Other additional information : I can help with HTML and CSS with users who need it.
Whoa, man I don't need help! Also; The posistions available are: 2 Moderators positions and 2 for Forum Moderators

Raze

Raze
What's the difference in mod and forum mod.

Sponsored content