Desqeh

Desqeh
Developer
Hello, DevForums members. Do you have Photoshop? I know I do. Today I'll be showing you how to change the color of an eye! Sounds neat right? It is. Well, let's get started!
First, you're gonna need to get a eye. Make sure it's not a real eye! HAHAHAH, not funny. Moving on, here's the eye I'll be using:
The eye.
Now, open up Photoshop. Now, make a new file image, of course. Now, since you have the eye, that you copied, Ctrl+V on Photoshop. Now that you have the eye on Photoshop, make a new layer. Now, get a brush, pick any color you want, I'll be using red for it. Color up the whole eye with the color you picked. It should look something like this:
Click me to see how it should look like
Now that you got that, head over to Filter, blur and gusssain blur.
Click me to see the image
Make sure you make the radius to 4.9; now you can press okay. Now that you have done, your should look something like this:
Click me, mang!
You see where it says normal? Click that, and head over to overlay. Your eye should look like this:
Last one!
And there you have it, you have now changed the color of an eye. Hoped this helped you on something simple as that. Next how to should be removing something out of an image. +Rep if this really helped.

Ryan

Ryan
Administrator
zzirDesu wrote:Hello, DevForums members. Do you have Photoshop? I know I do. Today I'll be showing you how to change the color of an eye! Sounds neat right? It is. Well, let's get started!
First, you're gonna need to get a eye. Make sure it's not a real eye! HAHAHAH, not funny. Moving on, here's the eye I'll be using:
The eye.
Now, open up Photoshop. Now, make a new file image, of course. Now, since you have the eye, that you copied, Ctrl+V on Photoshop. Now that you have the eye on Photoshop, make a new layer. Now, get a brush, pick any color you want, I'll be using red for it. Color up the whole eye with the color you picked. It should look something like this:
Click me to see how it should look like
Now that you got that, head over to Filter, blur and gusssain blur.
Click me to see the image
Make sure you make the radius to 4.9; now you can press okay. Now that you have done, your should look something like this:
Click me, mang!
You see where it says normal? Click that, and head over to overlay. Your eye should look like this:
Last one!
And there you have it, you have now changed the color of an eye. Hoped this helped you on something simple as that. Next how to should be removing something out of an image. +Rep if this really helped.
Nice Tutorial it will be great for MANY users, much appreciated.