Protozoid

Protozoid
Jamie, our first experience (though indirectly) was when I figured out you were the scrooge minus rep'ing me out of anger and or jealously. Or maybe just a common case of severe idiocy. Our second second experience was an altercation. You came to CT trying to insult the user-base uninformed of the fact that the members there are probably smarter than you.

Jamie 2cpdu94

> You're an idiot.
> You can't program.
> You have no right insulting anyone at CT, your mentality levels are interchangeable
> I'm 15, not 13. Get your facts straight before you try trolling.
> You are incapable of ever becoming an efficient programmer, yet alone become a programmer.

But don't forget to have a nice day ya hear?

Jamie Classy_Trollface

This topic is open for you to bawww.

Jamie

Jamie
Sound's like a fair description of you. You're just mad at me cause I wouldn't give you Ryan's guest client, Pretty cheeky of you. And CT is pretty shit to be honest, It harbour's a bunch of kid's like you trying to act all tough. "What is programming" is what one of CT's member's said. A user comes to CT, Makes 30 posts, And still has no fucking idea what programming is. What kinda site is that?
Let me just take a quote from you, "William brought me some clients, I decompiled them, I used him". Go back to CT with you're utter nonsense Papa.

Protozoid

Protozoid
Jamie wrote:Sound's like a fair description of you. You're just mad at me cause I wouldn't give you Ryan's guest client, Pretty cheeky of you. And CT is pretty shit to be honest, It harbour's a bunch of kid's like you trying to act all tough. "What is programming" is what one of CT's member's said. A user comes to CT, Makes 30 posts, And still has no fucking idea what programming is. What kinda site is that?
Let me just take a quote from you, "William brought me some clients, I decompiled them, I used him". Go back to CT with you're utter nonsense Papa.

First of all, change the font color of your text, fucking annoying.
Two, once again, get your facts straight. I brought HIM clients, he decompiled them. Third of all, guest client. Wat.
Ask Ryan about the guest client, he got that from John you ignoramus. If you knew anything about programming, you could pipe HTTP requests from the zOMG guest login to get a simple way to login with a guest account. My guest GSI Request was a female, "Ryan's" was a male. Third of all, fair description of me? You gave me no description you idiot. All you said was "Papa's 13 herp" and left like you always do. Of course I wouldn't expect less from a coward like you.

And last but not least, utter nonsense?
Ha, I'm surprised Ryan let you in DF with that amount of idiocy. Isn't that right, Republic of Ireland?

Last edited by Protozoid on Tue 05 Apr 2011, 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Jamie

Jamie
Protozoid wrote:
Jamie wrote:Sound's like a fair description of you. You're just mad at me cause I wouldn't give you Ryan's guest client, Pretty cheeky of you. And CT is pretty shit to be honest, It harbour's a bunch of kid's like you trying to act all tough. "What is programming" is what one of CT's member's said. A user comes to CT, Makes 30 posts, And still has no fucking idea what programming is. What kinda site is that?

Two, once again, get your facts straight. I brought HIM clients, he decompiled them. Third of all, guest client. Wat.
Ask Ryan about the guest client, he got that from John you ignoramus. If you knew anything about programming, you could pipe HTTP requests from the zOMG guest login to get a simple way to login with a guest account. My guest GSI Request was a female, "Ryan's" was a male. Third of all, fair description of me? You gave me no description you idiot. All you said was "Papa's 13 herp" and left like you always do. Of course I wouldn't expect less from a coward like you.

Ha, I'm surprised Ryan let you in CT with that amount of idiocy. Isn't that right, Republic of Ireland?
My fonts are easier to read green. Neutral
And bullshit, You were the decompiler. You could never do jackshit Papa. And yes, Ryan got help from John on the guest client. Ryan showed me it, When I was trying it out you told me to send it to you, When I told you to gtfo you started cursing and throwing insults. You sure act like a 13 year old, And coward? You weren't even there, You had one of you're goons tell you what went on. And I wouldn't be surprised if it was you that was posting all that shit in the comments of this site.

Ryan

Ryan
Administrator
Jamie wrote:
Protozoid wrote:

Ha, I'm surprised Ryan let you in CT with that amount of idiocy. Isn't that right, Republic of Ireland?
And bullshit, You were the decompiler. You could never do jackshit Papa. And yes, Ryan got help from John on the guest client. Ryan showed me it, When I was trying it out you told me to send it to you, When I told you to gtfo you started cursing and throwing insults. You sure act like a 13 year old, And coward? You weren't even there, You had one of you're goons tell you what went on. And I wouldn't be surprised if it was you that was posting all that shit in the comments of this site.
This is sexy Cool

Ryan

Ryan
Administrator
Protozoid wrote:

John HELPED me make the GSI request, he didn't hand me shit because what would that be? There's no knowledge involved Rolling Eyes

Jamie

Jamie
Tits wrote:John HELPED me make the GSI request, he didn't hand me shit because what would that be? There's no knowledge involved Rolling Eyes

^^^ This ^^^

Protozoid

Protozoid
Jamie wrote:My fonts are easier to read green. Neutral

Alright, you seem to be misinformed as usual, so how about you get the actual scoop from William himself? Hm... That should put an end to your ceaseless ignorance. And when did I ever ask for a guest client? You're an idiot. I actually figured out the guest stuff before Ryan introduced it to you skiddies. You sure like to make things up. And what? You and "you're" goons? You have horrible grammar. Goons?? I have no "goons" you ugh, I need to stop insulting you, I mean it's not your fault that you're this dumb. Comments of this site? O-ho-ho, you amuse me. As if I'd ever waste any more than 15 minutes on this site.

I'm disappointed in you man, in the 3-4 months of my absence from Towns, you seem to have gained no knowledge. You never fail to amaze me.

Jamie wrote:
Tits wrote:John HELPED me make the GSI request, he
didn't hand me shit because what would that be? There's no knowledge
involved Rolling Eyes

^^^ This ^^^

Kissing up to Ryan as always I see. That's The Republic of Fagdum for you. But I'm glad you didn't comment on the "you can't program" portion of my post. At least you know your place.

@Ryan, I have to disagree with you. John practically handed you the guest GSI request. But we can talk about that on MSN later, this isn't the appropriate time and place.

Jamie

Jamie
Protozoid wrote:
Jamie wrote:My fonts are easier to read green. Neutral

Alright, you seem to be misinformed as usual, so how about you get the actual scoop from William himself? Hm... That should put an end to your ceaseless ignorance. And when did I ever ask for a guest client? You're an idiot. I actually figured out the guest stuff before Ryan introduced it to you skiddies. You sure like to make things up. And what? You and "you're" goons? You have horrible grammar. Goons?? I have no "goons" you ugh, I need to stop insulting you, I mean it's not your fault that you're this dumb. Comments of this site? O-ho-ho, you amuse me. As if I'd ever waste any more than 15 minutes on this site.

I'm disappointed in you man, in the 3-4 months of my absence from Towns, you seem to have gained no knowledge. You never fail to amaze me.

Jamie wrote:
Tits wrote:John HELPED me make the GSI request, he
didn't hand me shit because what would that be? There's no knowledge
involved Rolling Eyes

^^^ This ^^^

Kissing up to Ryan as always I see. That's The Republic of Fagdum for you. But I'm glad you didn't comment on the "you can't program" portion of my post. At least you know your place.

@Ryan, I have to disagree with you. John practically handed you the guest GSI request. But we can talk about that on MSN later, this isn't the appropriate time and place.
Go back to you're precious CT, Kid. :bwi:

Root

Root
Jamie wrote:
Protozoid wrote:

Look who it is...William.
Firstly

Let me just take a quote from you, "William brought me some clients, I decompiled them, I used him"
Where did you get that quote hm?
Protozoid brought clients to me and had me decompile them.
What he's saying is true. I don't want this to become an issue between us but get your damn facts 100% correct before you post next time. Instead of skiddie warring why don't you get some proof of what you say. Something should be done about this bullshit, because the more you gossip and the more you assume instead of 'know' the worse my reputation gets. I made a damn thread explaining all of this back on Zerozaku and my words still manage to get twisted by ignorant people like you.

Edit: This thread has been locked for prevention of further bullshit.

Sponsored content