Jamie

Jamie
Developer's are going to be revamping the Gaia homepage soon. Here are some images...

Gaia Homepage Revamp PhpnJL00wLIHP_mock_1a-1

Gaia Homepage Revamp PhpUhnHybLIHP_mock_1b

Gaia Homepage Revamp PhpuN2HQiwf_2

Gaia Homepage Revamp Php1E7lVHwf_3

Gaia Homepage Revamp Php7q58PQLIHP_mock_1a

Gaia Homepage Revamp Php256jimwf_1

Ryan

Ryan
Administrator
Jamie wrote:Developer's are going to be revamping the Gaia homepage soon. Here are some images...

Gaia Homepage Revamp PhpnJL00wLIHP_mock_1a-1

Gaia Homepage Revamp PhpUhnHybLIHP_mock_1b

Gaia Homepage Revamp PhpuN2HQiwf_2

Gaia Homepage Revamp Php1E7lVHwf_3

Gaia Homepage Revamp Php7q58PQLIHP_mock_1a

Gaia Homepage Revamp Php256jimwf_1
lol, looks shitty heh?

Jamie

Jamie
Tits wrote:lol, looks shitty heh?
Yeah, Well Gaia is really going down hill. The Gaia economy is fucked, Everything is inflated. Mods are banning anything that moves. Rally's are full of wannabe gangsters. Most images are hidden behind that police emote. Vender's that watch the marketplace like Hawk's will pick up on anyone's mistaken prices. The only thing I go on gaia any more for is the guilds.

Ryan

Ryan
Administrator
Jamie wrote:
Tits wrote:lol, looks shitty heh?
Yeah, Well Gaia is really going down hill. The Gaia economy is fucked, Everything is inflated. Mods are banning anything that moves. Rally's are full of wannabe gangsters. Most images are hidden behind that police emote. Vender's that watch the marketplace like Hawk's will pick up on anyone's mistaken prices. The only thing I go on gaia any more for is the guilds.
lolllllll

Apocalypse

Apocalypse
thats retarded.. looks like crap. XD

Veneficus Esculentus

Veneficus Esculentus
OH GOD THEY ARE ALL AWFUL. I weep for Gaia's future.

milkd

milkd
NOOOO Sad They all look like balls

Ryan

Ryan
Administrator
it's gonna be ages before they're going to revamp anything this includes towns 2.0

wunk

wunk
Ryan wrote:it's gonna be ages before they're going to revamp anything this includes towns 2.0
can I cry now xD
lol *Cough* devforumz is better *cough* < w >

milkd

milkd
Javascript Error wrote:
Ryan wrote:it's gonna be ages before they're going to revamp anything this includes towns 2.0
can I cry now xD
lol *Cough* devforumz is better *cough* < w >
SOMEONE wants to get in Ryan's pants. c:

Devon

Devon
Did someone just shit on the gaia website itself?

TiT

TiT
No, they threatened to shit on it, and ate a [[shit]]load of indian food. They're going to shit on it. The question is when and why.

wunk

wunk
TiT wrote:No, they threatened to shit on it, and ate a [[shit]]load of indian food. They're going to shit on it. The question is when and why.
why may have been answered...

The answer?
Gaia is made up of a bunch of fags who only care about making new EIs or MCs. or making the website look like shit. :}

Ryan

Ryan
Administrator
Javascript Error wrote:
TiT wrote:No, they threatened to shit on it, and ate a [[shit]]load of indian food. They're going to shit on it. The question is when and why.

The answer?
Gaia is made up of a bunch of fags who only care about making new EIs or MCs. or making the website look like shit. :}
It seems to be going good for the biggest forum in the world.

wunk

wunk
Ryan wrote:
Javascript Error wrote:

The answer?
It seems to be going good for the biggest forum in the world.
lol well I hardly go on forums in gaia. It's just towns for me. the forums are boring and half of them you can't post in if there old posts because then gaia tracks you down and sends you a warning calling you a spammer. o-o

Sponsored content