Best Wii Games Eber Vote_l108%Best Wii Games Eber Vote_r10 8% [ 1 ]
Best Wii Games Eber Vote_l1015%Best Wii Games Eber Vote_r10 15% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : [ 13 ]
Page 1 of 1

wunk

wunk
Kay, so I play'd Okami not long ago, I fucking cried at the end... I know it was originally made for PS2, but they remade it for wii, so ha. Lol
Thats only one of them. this is MY line up for best Wii games Best Wii Games Eber 1931472354

Thesee ish shwams I already have, I think legend of zelda twilight princess and okami and mario kart are the best Neutral}

Okami
Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
Mario Kart Wii
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Disney's Epic Mickey
Kirbys Epic Yarn

Ryan

Ryan
Administrator
Javascript Error wrote:Kay, so I play'd Okami not long ago, I fucking cried at the end... I know it was originally made for PS2, but they remade it for wii, so ha. Lol
Thats only one of them. this is MY line up for best Wii games Best Wii Games Eber 1931472354

Thesee ish shwams I already have, I think legend of zelda twilight princess and okami and mario kart are the best Neutral}

Okami
Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
Mario Kart Wii
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Disney's Epic Mickey
Kirbys Epic Yarn
I liked Zelda, though it wasn't as good as Ocarina of time but meh, it's the only one I like there, lol.

Jamie

Jamie
Mario Cart Wii was pretty good, Ramming the princess up the ass. Laughing I never played much Wii games though, I got bored of Wii after 3 month's of getting it.

Ryan

Ryan
Administrator
Jamie wrote:Mario Cart Wii was pretty good, Ramming the princess up the ass. Laughing I never played much Wii games though, I got bored of Wii after 3 month's of getting it.
lol

Sponsored content

Page 1 of 1

Copyright © 2010 - 2012 Devforums. Some rights reserved!